VITAHERB Product Background (03).jpg
MAL17010005T
VITAHERB Red Yeast Rice 450mg Capsule - 60's Box & Bottle (Right)(S) v2.png
VITAHERB
RED YEAST RICE
450MG CAPSULE
Halal Logo (1)-01.png
Tick.png
Tick.png

Traditionally used for
To support healthy blood cholesterol level
For general health maintenance

Red Yeast Rice has thousand years of consumption history as early as in tenth century in ancient China. It has been used in Chinese cuisine and as a medicinal food to promote “healthy blood circulation” for centuries. The natural Monacolin K in Red Yeast Rice helps to inhibit the production of cholesterol by blocking the action of HMG-CoA reductase enzyme in the liver.

EFLA® 945 is the registered trademark of Frutarom Switzerland Ltd.

Facts About Cholesterol

  • The foods that we eat contribute directly to about 25% of the sources of cholesterol in our body and the remaining 75% of cholesterol are made by the liver.

  • High-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) is known as “good cholesterol” while low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) is known as “bad cholesterol”.

  • LDL-C can attach onto the walls of arteries and cause blockages, which lead to cardiovascular diseases.

  • High-density lipoprotein (HDL) can absorb cholesterol and then carry it back to the liver. High levels of HDL-C can actually lower the risk of coronary heart disease, heart attack and stroke.

Red Yeast Rice - Graphic 01.png

Health Benefits of Red Yeast Rice

Red Yeast Rice contains a natural cholesterol-lowering substance called Monacolin K, which is chemically identical to the cholesterol lowering drug Lovastatin. The natural Monacolin K helps to inhibit the synthesis of cholesterol by blocking the action of HMG-CoA reductase enzyme in the liver.

Red Yeast Rice - Graphic 2.png

Product Details:

Each 550mg capsule contains-
Red Yeast Rice Powder .....450mg
(Monascus purpureus, Semen)

Dosage and Administration:

Adults:

Take 1 capsule 2 times daily after food.

VITAHERB Red Yeast Rice 450mg Capsule (S

How to Store

Store below 30°C. Protect from light, heat and moisture. Keep container tightly closed.

​What Pack Size Is Available

Bottle of 60’s.

How It Looks Like

VITAHERB RED YEAST RICE 450MG CAPSULE is a Clear transparent, vegetable-based capsule containing dark red coloured powder.

VITAHERB RED YEAST RICE 450MG CAPSULE traditionally used for general health maintenance.